As a young man, Ohioan Mike Tucker worked numerous odd jobs such as bricklaying and in boiler rooms. Then in 2011, he died from mesothelioma lung cancer, which was caused by exposure to asbestos on the job. His death is one of thousands that happen every year in the United States due to asbestos-related disease. As his daugter Robin says in this video, it’s time to ban all uses of this toxic substance, which can still be found in everyday products—even children’s toys. Act now: http://on.nrdc.org/2qOafgz

source

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here