DOT HAZMAT General Awareness – Regulatory Compliance & Safety Training
The “DOT HAZMAT General Awareness” Regulatory Compliance Kit is a safety training program for employees who handle hazardous materials.
The program reviews a number of topics aimed at making employees aware of situations in which they may encounter hazardous chemicals, the nature of the hazards and the issue of taking appropriate security measures when dealing with hazardous materials that the DOT has added to the regulation.
Topics covered in the program include:
• The regulation itself.
• Hazardous materials, definitions and classes.
• Hazard communication.
• Hazard “indicators”, such as labels, shipping papers and placards.
• Where hazardous materials may be encountered.
• Packaging and storage.
• Transport (trucks, ships, rail, etc.).
• Security risks and terrorism.
Stretch your safety dollars with Volume Discounts and Free Shipping on a wide range of Occupation Health, Regulatory Compliance and Workplace Safety Training Products • http://safety.1800inet.com • (866) 828-7817